The advantages of Forex market
Information is not investment advice
Why become of Forex trader? There are many reasons to try out Forex trading. Some of them are listed below.
- You can get extremely big returns in comparison with your initial deposit.
- You don’t need a large amount of money. In fact, you can start with only 1 USD.
- You get a vast knowledge and experience in finance.
- You have your own business and depend only on yourself.
- You are free to manage your time as you wish.
How much money can one make trading Forex?
How much money can you really make trading Forex? There are a lot of websites that claim to double or triple their money every month. However, in practice professional traders return 20-80% a month, so a return of 20-30% is both a realistic and a reasonable expectation. Remember that currency trading is like any investment vehicle, and having realistic expectations for what you can make is going to set you up to succeed more than thinking that you can get rich quickly with only a $50 investment.
What are the risks?
Please do remember that Forex trading is very risky. Forex should be traded with only risk capital. In other words, trade with money you can afford to lose.
At the same time, there is no need to be afraid of the risk. As the trader, you have to take a reasonable risk, which is exceeded by potential reward, and make efforts to decrease risk. You will find the information on risk management further. Watch What is Forex risk management?
2022-10-04 • Updated
Other articles in this section
- How to open a trade in MetaTrader?
- Demo accounts
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence)
- How to determine position size?
- Leverage and margin
- Swap and rollover
- Economic calendar
- Bid and Ask price. Spread
- Calculating profits
- What are pips and lots?
- How to trade?
- Currency pairs. Base and quote currencies. Majors and crosses
- What technical tools do I need for trading?