Ichimoku Kinko Hyo CNH/JPY: The CNH/JPY pair is trading above the Kumo…
USD: vulnerable for further weakness
Information is not investment advice
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
EUR/JPY: The pair is trading above the cloud. An upward pressure would lead the pair to exit further the cloud, confirming a bullish outlook.
XAU/USD: Gold has broken down all the retracements areas, which warns of further weakness.
EU Market View
Most major Asian equity markets traded positively as the region took impetus from the record-setting session in the US where the S&P 500 notched a record close. US Treasury Secretary Mnuchin said he will place the USD 455bln of unspent CARES Act money in a general fund, which would need congressional approval to be utilized. Looking ahead, highlights from the macroeconomic calendar include US Durable Goods, GDP (2nd), Core PCE Prelim, University of Michigan Survey, ECB Financial Stability Review, UK Chancellor Sunak November Update, FOMC Minutes.
EU Key Point
- Tokyo governor Koike says to ask bars and restaurants to close by 10 pm starting from Saturday
- ECB's Mersch supports that It will probably be difficult to maintain positive growth going into Q4
- Germany reports the deadliest day of the virus pandemic, another 18 633 new cases
- Trump is expected to address a meeting Wednesday US time on his election fraud
- Federal Open Market Committee November meeting minutes due Wednesday
A United Nations agency is warning that the central bank’s actions create a high risk of pushing the global economy into recession.
Inflation in New Zealand is the highest since 1990, edging to 7.3% in Q2 2022. The currency is under heavy pressure as the Reserve Bank of New Zealand is trying to reverse the inflationary spiral. The week ahead will give us a valuable clue about the country’s monetary policy, and we are here to talk about that.
In the middle of September 2022, the Canadian dollar has fallen to a 2-year low against the USD.