Ichimoku Kinko Hyo EUR/JPY: The EUR/JPY pair is now testing the lower level of the cloud…
USD/CHF : stages modest rebound before testing 0.9400, clings to modest gains
Information is not investment advice
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
CAD/JPY: The pair is trading above the cloud. An upward pressure would lead the pair to exit further the cloud, confirming a bullish outlook.
XAU/USD: Gold facing a further weakness the last hours and trading below a full retracement area. Gold continues to flirt with session lows.
US Market View
U.S. stocks are seen opening mixed Wednesday in cautious trading, with President Joe Biden set to unveil his infrastructure plan and ahead of the release of closely-watched employment data. Investors are awaiting details on President Joe Biden’s plan to revitalize U.S. infrastructure later Wednesday, including the size of the total package and what measures will be taken to fund it.
Britain will on Wednesday push G7 allies to get tough on China over "pernicious practices" that undermine the international trading system, calling for an overhaul of outdated and ineffective World Trade Organization rules. Trade minister Liz Truss will host her G7 counterparts and the new head of the WTO, using Britain's platform as current president of the group of rich countries to promote post-Brexit Britain as a leading free trade advocate. Wider relations between London and Beijing have soured in recent months, with tit-for-tat sanctions over China's human rights record and a bitter row over reforms to the governance of former British colony Hong Kong.
Ahead of this the ADP Research Institute releases its report on private payrolls for March at 8:15 AM ET (1215 GMT). The number will likely show a significant pickup in hiring as lockdowns ease and weather improves, with expectations for a gain of 550,000, a significant jump from February’s 171,000 increase. This will act as a curtain raiser for Friday's official employment for March.
USA Key Point
- France said to be mulling a national lockdown to deal with rise in virus infections.
- Tax increases to be paying for Biden's $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan White House.
- ECB's Lagarde: We will give sufficient notice before unwinding stimulus measures.
- ECB's Lagarde: The market can test us as much as they want.
- Germany March unemployment change -8.0k vs -3.0k expected.
- China looks into establishing a new bourse to attract overseas-listed firms – report.
- French president Macron to address public later today at 1800 GMT.
- USD/TRY meets some resistance in the 8.4000 area.
- USD/JPY holds steady near one-year tops, above mid-110.00s ahead of US data.
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo CHF/JPY: The CHF/JPY pair is now testing the upper level of the cloud…
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo GBP/JPY: The GBP/JPY pair is now trading within the cloud…
Japan's inflation is set to reach 2% in April's reading, for the first time since 2015. But what about the weaker Yen?!
Last week brought a selloff in markets. Some assets reached the most crucial support levels and are likely to reverse in a short term. Be ahead of trends and make the most out of this week!
Historically, the stability of the franc is caused by the solid Swiss economy and a highly developed banking system…