Ichimoku Kinko Hyo EUR/JPY: The EUR/JPY pair is now testing the lower level of the cloud…
The US dollar suffers its worst month in a decade
Information is not investment advice
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
USD/JPY: USD/JPY has just surpassed the Kumo, indicating strong bullish momentum.
XAU/USD: Gold reached the support level at 38.2% in today’s session. Further drop of the market will push prices lower towards the 50% of the Fibonacci retracement level.
US Market View
- Coronavirus: US cases jump by 67.000, US agrees to pay Sanofi and GSK 2.1 billion dollars for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine.
- The US dollar suffers its worst month in a decade.
- US private consumption was recovering in May and June but remained 6.5% below the pre-corona peak level in Feb.
- Canadian GDP (M/M) May: 4.5% (est. 3.5%; prev -11.6%)
- Canadian GDP (Y/Y) May: -13.8% (est -14.6%; prev -17.1%)
US Key Point
- EURUSD touched briefly the 1.1900 handle but was unable to stay above that level.
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo CHF/JPY: The CHF/JPY pair is now testing the upper level of the cloud…
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo GBP/JPY: The GBP/JPY pair is now trading within the cloud…
The stock market has reversed, and now it’s going lower and lower…
Walmart is one of the biggest retail corporations in the US, with $244 billion in total assets. Does it worth buying amid rising prices and supply concerns that shatter the world economy?
Japan's inflation is set to reach 2% in April's reading, for the first time since 2015. But what about the weaker Yen?!