Gold exceeded $2.000 per ounce. Stock futures rose on Wednesday as investors awaited further updates on stimulus talks.
The US dollar suffers its worst month in a decade
Information is not investment advice
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
USD/JPY: USD/JPY has just surpassed the Kumo, indicating strong bullish momentum.
XAU/USD: Gold reached the support level at 38.2% in today’s session. Further drop of the market will push prices lower towards the 50% of the Fibonacci retracement level.
US Market View
- Coronavirus: US cases jump by 67.000, US agrees to pay Sanofi and GSK 2.1 billion dollars for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine.
- The US dollar suffers its worst month in a decade.
- US private consumption was recovering in May and June but remained 6.5% below the pre-corona peak level in Feb.
- Canadian GDP (M/M) May: 4.5% (est. 3.5%; prev -11.6%)
- Canadian GDP (Y/Y) May: -13.8% (est -14.6%; prev -17.1%)
US Key Point
- EURUSD touched briefly the 1.1900 handle but was unable to stay above that level.
New COVID-19 cases globally have been on the rise lately, although it is too early to call them second waves in most countries.
With the pandemic claiming about 1000 lives a day in the United States, many departments said they lack the money and the staff to identify people who have been exposed, according to a survey of a 121 local agencies.
Futures tracking the S&P 500 index hit a record high on Tuesday as investors shrugged off simmering US-China tensions to bet on a stimulus-led economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
XAU/USD is decreasing for the third day in a row. What are the reasons?
Russian health ministry has approved coronavirus vaccine developed by Moscow's Gamaleya Institute. He hopes Russia will start mass production of coronavirus vaccine very soon.