Ichimoku Kinko Hyo EUR/JPY: The EUR/JPY pair is now testing the lower level of the cloud…
S&P 500: two scenarios
Information is not investment advice
The stock market seems to be on a bullish track now. The S&P bounced upwards from the support of 3870 where the three Moving Averages were converging and currently is flirting with the four-week resistance of 3935. What to do now?
Mid-term action plan
Watch how the index behaves against the resistance of 3935
- Factor in a possible downward reversal at 3935 like it happened on February 25
- Noting that we’re in a bullish trend now, if a bounce downwards happens, it will likely send the index either to the support of 3900 or 3870 before bulls take over again
- If no bearish reversal pattern forms on lower timeframes around the resistance of 3935, it’ll likely be crossed
- Assume that upon crossing, the S&P 500 will go straight to 3960
- At the resistance of 3960, a reversal downwards may happen – factor in this potential and prepare the support of 3935
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo CHF/JPY: The CHF/JPY pair is now testing the upper level of the cloud…
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo GBP/JPY: The GBP/JPY pair is now trading within the cloud…
The stock market has reversed, and now it’s going lower and lower…
Walmart is one of the biggest retail corporations in the US, with $244 billion in total assets. Does it worth buying amid rising prices and supply concerns that shatter the world economy?
Japan's inflation is set to reach 2% in April's reading, for the first time since 2015. But what about the weaker Yen?!