Ichimoku Kinko Hyo CNH/JPY: The CNH/JPY pair is trading above the Kumo…
EUR/USD very little changed since this morning
Information is not investment advice
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
EUR/JPY: The EUR/JPY pair has just surpassed the Tenkan sen level. A failed attempt to move higher will lead the pair into fresh lows.
US Market View
- EUR/USD very little changed since this morning trading at the area of 1.1680, while USDJPY is trading at 104.50
- Wall Street was set to tumble again on Friday, triggered by a sell-off in tech heavyweights following their underwhelming business updates, with a record rise in coronavirus cases and nerves over the presidential election adding to a downbeat mood.
- Apple fell 4% in trading before the opening bell after it posted the steepest drop in quarterly iPhone sales in two years due to the late launch of new 5G phones.
- Amazon fell 1.7% after it forecast a jump in costs related to COVID-19 and Facebook shed 1.5% as it warned of a tougher 2021.
- Google parent Alphabet Inc climbed 7% after it beat estimates for quarterly sales as businesses resumed advertising.
In the middle of September 2022, the Canadian dollar has fallen to a 2-year low against the USD.
The US dollar index has all chances of reaching the 2000s high of 120.00.
Many investors treated gold as a protection against inflation. However, last week, gold lost its major support and dropped despite rising inflation. Why did it act like this?