Ichimoku Kinko Hyo CNH/JPY: The CNH/JPY pair is trading above the Kumo…
Brent: How to Trade In Upcoming Days
Information is not investment advice
What will happen?
On Thursday, August 12, during the day members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) will discuss a range of issues regarding energy markets and, most importantly, agree on how much oil they will produce. More information about this meeting you can find in the related article.
In this article, we will discuss two possible scenarios for Brent price movement within the next 7-10 days.
On the daily chart, the classic 1-2-3 pattern has formed, as:
- 1 Pivot point appeared after a strong trend movement.
- The price broke through the previous trend line and set the 2 pivot point
- The price could not renew the previous high (3 pivot point lower than the 1 one).
There are two trading options available for trading this pattern.
- If the price rises higher than the 3 pivot point ($75), it will move up to $82.5.
- On the contrary, if the price breaks through 2 pivot point level ($67.5), the target will be $60.
A United Nations agency is warning that the central bank’s actions create a high risk of pushing the global economy into recession.
Inflation in New Zealand is the highest since 1990, edging to 7.3% in Q2 2022. The currency is under heavy pressure as the Reserve Bank of New Zealand is trying to reverse the inflationary spiral. The week ahead will give us a valuable clue about the country’s monetary policy, and we are here to talk about that.
In the middle of September 2022, the Canadian dollar has fallen to a 2-year low against the USD.